Saturday, September 11, 2010

set...set...blue...huthuthut hut...Hike!

Coffee is on. I'm up and getting ready to lube...as soon as I'm done writing this. 'Scored a small container of Vaseline at the store last night...I just hope it's enough.

The back sack seems kind of heavy with all the water and bananas in it, but I guess that will just get lighter as the day goes on. I'm packing my 'chill' shoes in the bag, as a sense of inspiration. -That way every time I grab a pbnj out of there, I'll see the shoes and get stoked on chilling later this eve.

My evening stretches weren't that great. Poured some concrete yesterday morning and kinda wrenched my back a little bit (I'm complaining real quick, so that in the instance that I don't make it today, there is evidence of my prior condition) hopefully the trail will loosen it up a bit.

I was thinking that I KNOW I can crawl on concrete, finishing it with trowel for 12 hour easily, so maybe I should take two trowels, and if the going gets too rough, I could just get on all fours and crawl backwards, and swipe the trail behind me with concrete tools?

Ok...enough. Time to go chug coffee and see if I can actually do this shit. HIke!

No comments:

Post a Comment