Friday, April 30, 2010

Nine?

Ok. Ok....I'm starting to settle down a little bit. BUT...part of my problem is...Ok, here we go.

Part of "what is wrong with this country" is...If a coffee shop doesn't open it's doors until NINE o' fucking clock...it's just insulting and lazy. Nine? Are you kidding me? Why not just call it a day, boys and stay home and watch the grass grow? C'mon people. No wonder many think we're headed to the shitter in a hand basket...we cant get a decent cup of Joe until mid morning. Nine?

I think it's time we re-evaluate the current state of lazieness in the nation...starting with- all coffee shops open their doors at 4 a.m. -if ever deciding to close them in the first place. No wonder small trade venues are being blown out of the water by these chain gas stations that also offer 'coffee' and 'egg' sandwiches...-your home fucking sleeping the day away while the competition is crushing you to smithereens during prime time coffee drinking hours.

I'm sorry...I have a lot more to say on this subject, but I can't sit here pecking thoughts all day. I've got much work to do, damn it. Concrete, farming...T ball coaching. There aren't enough hours in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment